This year, TEDxMiami’s fourth annual Fall Conference celebrates the power of innovation and different viewpoints which innovators bring to longstanding problems. Our speakers will provoke you to Live Differently, Work Differently, Play Differently, Learn Differently, and most importantly, to Be the Difference.
Be part of a catalyst moment for Miami
With more speaking applications received than ever before, Miami is certainly bursting at the seams with innovative and disruptive ideas. With the platform set, we can help take these ideas worth spreading and continue supporting them to the next level. Join us for a night of connection, inspiration and action!
When: Thursday, 24 October 2013 – Doors open 6:00PM, Event 7:00PM to 10:00PM
Where: Adrienne Arsht Center – 1300 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132
Tickets: Purchase your tickets here (Tickets are General Admission) SOLD OUT
The networking reception is at the Knight Concert Hall Lobby from 6-7pm. Doors to the auditorium open at 6:30pm. Concessions are available throughout the evening however, food is not allowed in the auditorium. Mingle with attendees at the after-party immediately following the event in the lobby.
Speaker Line-Up (revealed thus far)
- Rodrigo Arboleda – One Laptop per Child, Revisited
- Risa Berrin – Health Information Project
- Richard Weiner – The Virtues of Gossip
- Anabelle K. Paulino – A Modern Twist on an Ancient Memory Technique
- John E. Lewis, Ph.D – A Solution for Your Health Care is Ringing. Will You Answer the Call?
- Fernando Fabre – Creating An (Entrepreneurial) Mafia
- Frankie Ruiz – Running to Join a Miami Movement